Our contact details:
Name: Lawrence Austin
Address: 27 Hutton Road, Shenfield, Essex, CM15 8JU
Phone Number: +44 800 246 1606
Last Update: 29th June 2022
The type of personal information we collect
Regrow Hair Centre currently collects and processes the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts, and characteristics (for example, name, address, and contact details). These are collected if you have contacted the clinic via email or a phone call, completed one of the forms on our website or our social media channels, booked a consultation or a short survey on our website, subscribed to our mailing list, or purchased products or applied for a job.
- Treatment information (notes and treatment advice), condition and information of your scalp and hair, before and after treatment images. We collect this information when you book your consultation, visit one of our centers or speak to you on the phone. The supplied information is used to keep a record of your hair and scalp condition, recommended treatment, and the treatment progress.
- Hair type information is recorded during your consultation to inform and contribute to the most appropriate treatment.
- Lifestyle (such as dietary habits, smoking, and alcohol intake, etc.) and information about your health (such as blood pressure, weight, medication, medical procedures, pregnancy, etc.) are recorded during your consultation to inform and contribute to the most appropriate treatment.
- Financial information (credit/debit card) is recorded when you pay for your consultation, treatments, and buy any products.
- Social Media – Regrow Hair Centre may hold your information if you interacted (followed, liked, shared, commented, or completed a form/poll) with us on one of our social channels.
Why we collect your personal data and how we use it
The information Regrow Hair Centre holds on you will be used:
- to provide a service you have requested,
- offer you a personalised consultation and understand your needs better,
- inform you of appointments, products, or updates you’ve asked for, or contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information.
Specifically, Regrow Hair Centre uses the information we collect in the following ways:
- To carry out our business and to provide a service or fulfill a contract with you,
- To fulfill health consultation and treatment services,
- Health and medical information are obtained to enable us to provide you with the service personalised to your needs,
- Provide the best possible customer services and help us with internal administration,
- Contact you with important information relating to treatment, such as confirming your appointment, reminding you of any relevant services or products, or letting you know about changes to the service.
Where Regrow Hair Centre has your consent:
- Send you updates via email about upcoming treatments, services, and products that we think may be of interest to you.
- Use your personal data in our marketing campaigns or any other promotional materials such as flyers, website, or social channels
Where Regrow Hair Centre has a justifiable reason (including legal obligation and legitimate interest):
- Collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
Learn about your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information that is relevant to you.
Help us target our marketing communications and adverts so that they’re more relevant to you.
Use your pseudonymised details to show you advertising on such Social Media platforms as Facebook and Instagram or through other third-party advertising that may appear on other websites you use. The information shared with these platforms is pseudonymised to protect your personal data.
- Measure and understand how our audiences respond to a variety of marketing activities so we can ensure our activity is well targeted, relevant, and effective.
- Undertake user research: we may contact you to ask you to participate in user research either via an online or telephone survey or in person. You are under no obligation to participate in research and, should you provide any further information, Regrow Health Centre will inform you how any further information will be used.
- Analyse and continually improve the services we offer including our website and our other products.
- To help us run the test version of our website that we use internally to pilot new features and ensure the smooth running of our web services.
How the Regrow Hair Centre processes your personal data
Regrow Hair Centre will never share, sell, rent, or trade your personal information to any third parties for marketing purposes without your prior consent.
Some of our service providers may have access to your data in order to perform services on our behalf. We make sure anyone who provides a service for Regrow Hair Centre enters into an agreement with us and meets our standards for data security. They will not use your data for anything other than the clearly defined purpose relating to the service that they are providing.
Regrow Hair Centre may share your details with:
Service providers who work on behalf of Regrow Hair Centre for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you, for example, payment processing, printers and mailing houses, marketing agencies, database services, website hosting, or email delivery service.
Other organisations such as photographers and survey providers etc. if you choose to take part in such activities that need administration by third parties and you choose to opt-in for contact from those organisations.
Third-party advertisers (such as Facebook or Google) to help us identify customers similar to our audience or to serve relevant adverts to you on third-party websites. The information shared with these advertisers is pseudonymised to protect your personal data.
Third-party data services, such as iClinician, who help us process, store, and book consultations, and lifestyle and medical data information you have provided Regrow Hair Centre in order to fulfill the service or a contract with you.
Despite all our precautions, no data transmission over the internet is 100% secure. So, we cannot guarantee the security of any information which you disclose to us and so wish to draw your attention to the fact that you do so at your own risk.
If you ask us to stop sending direct marketing communications to you, we will keep the minimum amount of information (e.g. name, address, or email address) to ensure we adhere to such requests.
You can access and amend the personal information that we hold on you, or request that we stop contacting you.
Emails we send to you will include details on how to change your communication preferences or unsubscribe from future communications. If you would like to see what information we hold, you can request full details.
You can also request full details of personal information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 or after 25 May 2018, The General Data Protection Regulation 2018, by contacting the Data Protection Officer, Lawrence Austin. Please email a description of the information you would like to see, together with proof of your identity to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At any time you have the right to ask Regrow Hair Centre to amend or stop how it uses your personal information including for marketing purposes. You can do this by phoning, emailing, or writing using our contact details below. You have the right to get information held about you by us corrected. If you have any concerns about the accuracy of your personal data, please let us know using the below contact details. If you would like us to remove the personal information we hold about you, please contact us using the contact details below.
If you have given consent to the collection, processing, and transfer of your personal data for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. To withdraw your consent, please contact our Data Protection Officer, Lawrence Austin, at email@example.com. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, The Information Commissioner’s Office – www.ico.org.uk
By email: Please complete the form at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/
By phone: 0303 123 1113
Information Commissioner’s Office