Is Biotin an effective Hair Loss cure?
Biotin is a vitamin of the B complex, found in egg yolk, liver, and yeast. It is involved in the synthesis of fatty acids and glucose.
Most people get the biotin they need from eating a healthy diet, but there have been many claims that getting more biotin can regulate your blood sugar, promote healthy hair, skin, and nails, and help pregnant moms have healthier babies.
Also, known as Vitamin B7, Coenzyme R, or Vitamin H, Biotinis actually essential in the body for its ability to promote Cell Growth, aid in producing Fatty Acids, and helps in the metabolism of Amino Acids and fats in the body.
Recent tests have proven that Biotin is essential in fighting Hair Loss or Baldness among Men and Women.
Can Biotin deficiency cause Hair Loss?
While an average person who is not experiencing any signs of hair loss or have any biotin deficiency may not have any need to take the vitamin, those who do experience such symptoms may find that this is an essential vitamin.
Specifically, to those who are suffering from Hair Loss, Biotinis known to be beneficial in helping hair grow back.
Why some Biotin products do not work?
Biotinhas been proven in research to help in hair growth. However, there are instances that the hair growth products do not work and here are the most common reasons.
- There is not enough amount of biotin found in each capsule. Ideally, the right amount of this vitamin should be between 5,000 to 10,000 mcg. Anything less than that may compromise efficacy and anything more than that may jeopardize achieving the desired result.
- Allergies to other ingredients. Hair growth products do not have just biotin in them. Of course, there are other ingredients required in order for biotin to work more effectively on your hair. However, these ingredients like yeast, gluten, soy and fish may cause allergies to certain individuals and that can compromise the efficacy of the product.
- Product is too cheap and sacrifices quality. As already mentioned above, when the product is sold as a very low price, its quality may have been sacrificed.
What should a Biotin Hair Loss product contain?
It is said that Biotinhair growth products should contain just the right amount of biotin to ensure effectiveness and that is at most 10,000 mcg per capsule. In more common terms, that means 10 mg per capsule to your daily nutrition to be assured of faster hair growth.
More importantly, biotin products should be combined with natural ingredients like vegetables. Apart from that, other ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamins A and C to E, and collagen should also be added as this help biotin in promoting hair growth.
The good thing about biotin is that it can be used in hair growth products without adding unnecessary sweeteners like the product Omega Boost Biotin so it is safe for people with diabetes who are restricted from taking additional sugars.
A simple way to increase the bodies biotin intake would be to incorporate a better diet eating foods that have natural sources of Biotin within them such as:
- organ meats (liver, kidney)
- nuts, like almonds, peanuts, pecans, and walnuts
- nut butters
- soybeans and other legumes
- whole grains and cereals
Some studies suggest that biotin or vitamin H could be useful in treating hair loss. Biotin is used to build hair, skin and nails and the study says that if combined with zinc, it can help lower DHT.
Regrow Hair Centre uses HR23+ as its main supplier of vitamins designed to regrow hair which include all of the vital ingredients like Biotin, Vitamin C and Saw Palmento – in fact HR23+ uses 23 key ingredients designed to help with your hair loss, 90% of users noticed visible results.
Shampoo and Conditioner
The main purpose of shampoois to remove dirt and oil from the surface of the hair fibres and the scalp, while the main purposeof conditioneris to ensure that the hair is smooth for combing.
The Regrow Centre has its own branded Hair Loss shampoo and conditioner that help clean the scalp effectively, cleanse hair thoroughly, and restore its natural beauty.
Among other key ingredients that help stimulate hair growth The Regrow Hair Centre’s shampoo and conditioner contain Biotin.
For more information please call 0800 046 1606 or visit our website www.regrowhaircentre.com
Written by Khuram Abbas Raja for The Regrow Hair Centre